Internship Opportunity for Engineering students

Hello Guys,

For My Startup Venture,I am looking for Engineers with knowledge into Robotics(arduino/microcontroller) .

Since the opportunity will be in a startup, you will have lot of scope to challenge yourself to learn & apply new skills. Your fresh ideas & burning desire will be well accepted.
As the company start to grow, your will be the first benefeciaries and hence forth, your career growth will be eveidently faster.

Coming back to Core Issue, The project is to build a prototype of a Multicopter(UAV) with a unique functionality to be used in Agriculture sector.

Appropriate stipend wil be paid to the interns. Job location will be bangalore.

Please send me your resume at #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
Rafeeq

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you recently bought a 5K retina iMac or are busy boasting your brand new 4K laptop display, please remember that the engineers at the Video Electronics Standards Association aka...
Can anyone please explain me that what will happen when the direction of a primary side of a current transformers vary?? In industries we use bidirectional transformers and feeders ,usually...
hello frnds...i need ur advices to choose the right path in my career to achieve my goal. i am an electrical & electronics engg, 2014 pass out fresher.at present i...
LG Electronics has sought the expertise of Google to deliver free virtual reality headsets to new customers of its hugely popular flagship smartphone, the LG G3. The LG VR for...
Google had acquired a company named 'Skybox Imaging' after it signed up a contract with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in April 2014. The news has it that ISRO...