Internship in Nagpur for Computer Students

I am basically from nagpur, studying in NIT surat, Computer Engineering ,3rd year.
I wanted to do summer internship in nagpur.
can you help me with this?
i meant can you tell me which it compaines provide summer internship for students

Awaiting your reply

Replies

• ShubhamRingne
    ShubhamRingne
    I am basically from nagpur, studying in NIT surat, Computer Engineering ,3rd year.
    I wanted to do summer internship in nagpur.
    can you help me with this?
    i meant can you tell me which it compaines provide summer internship for students

Awaiting your reply
  • Mridusmita Roy
    Mridusmita Roy
    Last year,After my second year of engineering,in the summer vacations I had done a summer internship with LearnFlow,Trimurti Nagar.Building of live web applications,basic working of an IT industry were some of the topics covered.It was a good Internship Program for a person who has no prior knowledge of working on a live project.But I don't think it would help if you are little bit experienced and a waste of time and same goes for numerous other Internships Program like ADCC etc.Better is you do some paid virtual internships found on Lets Intern so that you can learn and earn at the same time sitting in your home or you can do an internship from a technologically advanced cities like Hyderabad etc.No use doing internship from Nagpur where it still is in the growing stage and quality is compromised.
    I just gave you my opinion from my personal experience and hope you take the right decision.
  • msec123
    msec123
    If you're looking for an internship at a particular company, you can start your search at Internships.com. You can find internship opportunities with thousands of companies, beginning with the list below.Internships can be a great way to get your foot in the door with a prestigious or desirable company.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You may look @ Persistent, Infocepts, Epapers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So I am creating a Java+SQL desktop application.Which is a better RDBMS?SQLite or MySQL ? I Googled it and in one site it says that SQLite is an embedded RDBMS...
The new app, called 'Dowell' will now open the world of smartphones to people with arm paralysis, muscular dystrophy, ALS and other ailments that limit the movements. The app has...
Acer has released updated versions of its Iconia One 8 and Iconia Tab 10 Android tablets. Instead of renaming the products by adding a number increment, Acer has just changed...
Lenovo has been on fire ever since the launch of its spectacular A6000 smartphone whose sales began in January this year exclusively via Flipkart. The company has silently unveiled yet...
(Clinton Rushing posted this on FB) Quote: Have you ever wondered what Google Search really knows about you? Well, now you can check, as Google has added a new feature...