Internship at CE. Are you game?

When Biggie was recruiting bloggers for VoiCE, he came across lot of people who wanted to help, but couldn't. Before I tell you what all awesome things you can do, you will have to tell us how awesome you are. Please understand that we are not evaluating any one. But we are helping you evaluate yourself.

The foundation of CE is quality content. We firmly believe in the DIKW model where D stands for data, I stands for information, K stands for knowledge and W stands for wisdom. Data, when arranged orderly provides information. Information that gives an insight into things about past and channelizes some thing for the future is called knowledge. Knowledge when put to good use turns into wisdom. We, at CE, want to create a site that provides engineering wisdom to the whole engineering fraternity in the world. So any one who wants to apply for the internship has to be the best.

Duration of internship is 3 months. To apply, please create a small profile of yourself on this thread. All it should contain is-
  1. Information on your skill sets. They could be technical or functional. (you may be asked to undergo a test. So be careful before writing)
  2. Synopsis of the project you last did (not more than 50 words). It could be your engineering/ management project or activity you did in your office
  3. News coverage of the last public event you organised/ attended. It could be a social gathering, a tech forum or paper presentation contest. Write an article in 200 words and submit. You can write it on your blog and post a link here or write in a word doc, upload it some where and paste a link.
  4. 1 technology news, say Windows 8 launches 'XYZ' new feature. Write on your own.
There is but one rule. Do not copy! If we find that you copied content from some where as it is, you will be out of the race and your name will be published here as disqualified.

Deadline for submission is 15th January 2013. After you have submitted, you can popularize your profile on the forum and ask people to like it. Most liked will also have an advantage.๐Ÿ˜€

What will you get?
  1. A certificate of excellence for 3 months of internship with one of the most valued online brands in engineering
  2. Chance to be permanently employed with CE
  3. Increase your employ-ability. People who have showcased their capabilities on CE have been more visible online and considered amongst top candidates.
  4. A recommendation letter from CE (helpful for candidates looking to go outside India for higher studies)
Best of luck! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    Name - Scorpion007
    Technical Qualification:- M.C.A, Bsc.IT, Diploma in Computer Engg.( If necessary)
    knowledge Areas:- Basic Electronics, VB 6.0, Computer Hardware, Micro controller 8051
    Writing skills :- 0
    Functional skills:-(don't understand your point)
    Project last did:- Student Management System , Micro Controller Based Simple Project.
    Love:- Googling
    Searching for:- Right Direction
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    About Me: Daydreamer, Tech Quiz Maniac, Web Tech Lover. and What's more most annoying person to my friend due to my impeccable personality.

Technical Qualification: Completed B.E in Comp. Science.(Still With Lots of Backlogs)

Skill Set(Technical): PHP/MySQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript. I hate C, C++(Respect K&RC!).
    (Writing): Tech stuff focus is on "QUIZZING". Visit my blog. #-Link-Snipped-#

Project: Based on Cloud Computing Technology.( College Project using Java & MySQL Technology).
    Unfortunate to say that, Didn't get much support from Staff, So we just follow the path every
    Top student does in college. Buy a project & Get Above 95+. Else you s***ks.

Public Event :TCS Techbyte 2012 State Finalist.(Tech Quiz Organised By TCS & The Board of IT Education Standards (BITES).

Hobbies: Reading Novels, Blogging(Quiz Stuff), Daydreaming, etc...

Hope you like it. #-Link-Snipped-#

Copyright #-Link-Snipped-# . Thanks for watching.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Brilliant #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. Thank you for your submission. I think one of you have already submitted their blog url. The other one needs to. Still, please refer to the submission guidelines again. Here is what is required-
    1. A blog post, possibly on a tech topic.
    2. Summary of your last project (can be a blog post)
    3. A small news article style post on the last event you attended/covered.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    mayurpathak
    Brilliant #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. Thank you for your submission. I think one of you have already submitted their blog url. The other one needs to. Still, please refer to the submission guidelines again. Here is what is required-
    1. A blog post, possibly on a tech topic.
    2. Summary of your last project (can be a blog post)
    3. A small news article style post on the last event you attended/covered.
    hey I have create a bloge thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and all Cean's for guiding me and your support.
    My writing skills are not good but I have tried to write.
    Window 8 โ€ A New Start โ€œ | kscorpion007
  • Manoj Kumar Shivaswami
    Manoj Kumar Shivaswami
    About myself: B.E. Graduate in telecommunication, currently unemployed. Planning to be a entrepreneur. Technology news reader, other than this complete time passes in my daily routine.

Skills: Programmer in C, Java and learning android, Circuit and electronics, Robotics.

Last Project: Network management using TCP/IP Protocol: The manager can access the router at location to monitor and control the router. The main intention of this project was to give a remote access of router to the manager using Socket programming techniques (C language).

Tech News: Not any recent one - Had reported a news to college news paper on my dept technical paper presentation. Aavishkar- 2012 .

My blog: Graphene: Material Replacing silicon in Near future | Manoj Kumar S
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've cleaned up the posts. No offensive, defensive posts in this thread, or on CE. There's facebook for all those things! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Found this interesting & motivating infographic that tells you how many tries it takes before you succeed. What I'm interested in knowing is have you ever tried 'continuously', without giving...
Hey guys, i need some info about it. if you guys can provide me some info with some ppt's it will be nice. Can some one give me difference between...
I want to host my final year project. Is any possible to host my web project freely.?
can anyone please explain me ""work hardening""???? i cant understand ...how it is possible.....?????!! that material gets strenghen????
Apogee,a prestigious techfest in our university is going to be held on feb 7th and 8th in a grand way..i will update the events as soon as possible.