Internet of Things in this field

What is the next big thing for the instrumentation and Automation field??

one thing i hear about is the development of the IOT or Internet of Things which seems to be gaining some traction in manufacturing sectors and batch processing plants. but i dont seem to get the clear picture in it..
Can anyone hear throw some light on IOT and how it is used in instrumentation and automation

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Please read the below article
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Posted by a nephew Venky Vedam on FB: From Scintific American Mag: Quote If you could enhance just one aspect of your brain, what would you choose? We recently asked...
For my project, I want to purchase a Raspberry Pi B+ and 5MP camera module. Can anyone suggest me right place or sites to buy it in India?
Blackberry is trying to reinvent itself to stay relevant in the smartphone markets across the world. An important part of Blackberry ecosystem is the software it makes. The ever popular...
Hi All, I have 3 years of experience in IT industry and presently i am working with Adobe India. Now, i feel like i should pursue M.S from Abroad. 1)Could...
So, I upgraded my Macbook (2009) to Mac OS X Yosemite a few days back and have been facing a peculiar issue. Whenever I open any image using the Preview...