Internet’s Recap of 2014

As the year 2014 comes to an end, various websites are putting together all the memories of the past year in a condensed format. In this thread I shall be posting the year end diaries of various websites. Starting with Twitter,

Twitter

#-Link-Snipped-#

Twitter knows that it has now become a news tool like no other, that is why it begins its “2014 Year on Twitter” page with the line “If it happened in the world, it happened on Twitter”. You can view the global moments #-Link-Snipped-# and updates from India can be found #-Link-Snipped-#.

YouTube

The video sharing website owned by Google has a long tradition of putting all its popular artists in a rewind video. This time the theme of the video is Turn Down for 2014 and it can be viewed YouTube Rewind: Turn Down for 2014 - YouTube. YouTube has listed the top 10 popular videos and top 10 popular music videos in this #-Link-Snipped-#. Go ahead and check whether your favourite artist has made its way to the list or not.

Updates will follow.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technology giant Microsoft Corporation and Accenture have decided to take their long-standing relationship further and make a cross platform cloud service. Accenture Hybrid Cloud Solution for Microsoft Azure will be...
i am writing a piece of code in batch file to check if a drive exist or not here it is ------------------- @Echo off if exist C:\windows ( echo ~%d0...
i am starting this discussion so that everone say thanks to CE,describe how CE helps you over these years and say thanks for it 😀
The ban was ordered in response to a complaint filed by Ericsson for infringement of its Standard essential pateints. The patents are allegedly related to AMP (Adaptive MultiRate) technology (that...
After launching two new mid-range smartphones this week, Acer has now launched its popular Chromebook C720 in India. The Taiwanese company has once again collaborated with Snapdeal to launch its...