interfacing DTMF decoder with microcontroller

I am interfacing a mobile phone with a micro controller using a DTMF decoder (HT9170) and the signals from the head set cable. I need a provision to detect when the call has ended. Most circuits in the net are for phone lines

Thanks for the help

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suggest a project on which we ourselves can work . Components should be easily available . Should cover some part of nagpur university syllabus . Suggest some sites to visit...
Sleep Moon Xpress 2.0.0 License: Freeware Free OS: Windows 7, Vista, XP Size: 12 MB Sleep Moon Xpress is a powerful Automation Tool which can be activated using different types...
I am doing final year B.Tech(I.T), i hve choosen a title to do final year project "REAL TIME PORT SCAN DETECTION FOR INTERNET BACKBONE" ..can any one suggest me whether...
Hi all, i am civil engineering student. and i plan pursue an MBA degree and i am in dilemma as to what certificate courses to take up. is it absolutely...
i am a second year b-tech student of mechanical.there is this paper presentation where i want to take part.but i have no clue what is to be done. does it...