Interest subsidy on education loan

Hi Ceans,

i read this new about Finance Minister P. Chidambaram presentin the Interim Budget for 2014-15.
i have barrowed education loan for my engineering form karnataka bank, so last friday i went to bank and asked bank manager about this subsidy,
but she said that this is not into implementation yet you need to wait for it.

is any CEans who barrowed education loan and knows anything more about it,

please share😖

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd not be very optimistic about it. The governments would usually make announcements (populists) to get people's votes. Something like what Kejriwal did in Delhi.

As your bank manager said, you'll have to wait.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one tell the ans of above question.
A new tiny bladder pressure sensor developed by Norwegian engineers may provide the much needed relief to those suffering from neurological disease that makes them unable to control their bladder....
Daktronics, world's leading provider of full-color displays and Jacksonville Jaguars, one of the 32 member clubs of the National Football League, have come together and are all set to unveil...
There is a free webinar on the properties of heat transfer fluid and system maintenance: https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/Serve...S!10100&ShowKey=18541&AffiliateData=eblast2ph
Updated: Java or .Net: Which technology offers better future and career options in 2023? Let's analyse opportunities and careers to prepare for the future.