Integrated Learning Program from BITS Pilani

hi ,
The company which i work for provides its employees a Integrated Learning Program , which is MS in Software Engineering , from BITS Pilani. it's been 8 months since i joined the company and 8 months is also my total experience count. The thing is that , because i think learning is fun and a degree , eventually, gonna add some stars to my resume , i am willing to enroll for this program . But i also get a feeling that i am not thinking it through .Would anyone suggest what others thing which i need to consider thinking about before enrolling myself for this program ? And what are pros and cons of these Integrated Learning Programs ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I checked their official website. I couldn't see the program listed at first.
    Then I saw WILP (work integrated learning program). In that there's -

B.Tech. Programmes
    M.Sc. Programme
    MBA Programmes
    M.Tech. Programmes
    M.Phil. Programmes

^ Which one of the above are you talking about here?
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    Ankita Katdare
    I checked their official website. I couldn't see the program listed at first.
    Then I saw WILP (work integrated learning program). In that there's -

B.Tech. Programmes
    M.Sc. Programme
    MBA Programmes
    M.Tech. Programmes
    M.Phil. Programmes

^ Which one of the above are you talking about here?
    oh yes ,they are not mentioning about MS on their website but BITS has tie ups with few companies in order to provide WILP to the employees of those companies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any1 help me with deloitte previous years question papers along with answers! i hav got a few question papers from the previous threads but unable to solve a few....
Wishing this enthusiastic CEan a very happy birthday! Have loads of fun on this day! 🎉😁
A team of researchers from the National Engineering Laboratory of Eco-Friendly Polymeric Materials at Sichuan University, China have been working on a transparent, foldable Quantum Dot Paper that emits light....
Last month, Lava launched its Iris Alpha L smartphone and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has silently introduced two new entry-level smartphones- Iris 348 and Iris 349. Both the smartphones...
ISRO is developing a Rubidium based atomic clock to be used in its ambitious IRNSS aka Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System program, reports The Hindu. Atomic clocks are known world...