Inspite of Good job..should i go for year gap to study GATE in mechanical ?

Mtech from IIT in mechanical or MS from US or continue job on my BE degree

Replies

• prachik19
    prachik19
    Coud anybody suggest
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Hello !!! First , I think the phrase in the question should be "instead of" and not "in spite of" ... Now , the choice MS or M.Tech/M.E or Job... It depends on you... If you need or want to have some work experience , go for the job. If you want to pursue a career in research and development , go for MS , if done in the US , it may open several ways for you to develop yourself into a research and development professional. Else , if you want to study engineering in depth... with specialization in a certain field... go for GATE and the IIT... I hope you will get a nice job after your M.Tech. You may also go for PhD after M.Tech and proceed into the field of Research.
    I hope my answer helps you.
    Any questions..??
  • prachik19
    prachik19
    Hello..thanks for reply .to study gate and get in iit i need to leave my job. I need time to study and after mtech i want job with better salary and much better job profile. So leaving the current job s arisk which should i take?is the question
  • prachik19
    prachik19
    Not interested in research but still want technical job in mechanical with high packages above 10 lakhs in india so currently i am thinking abt mtech

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am struggling with my credentials in terms of their storage and management. There are about 50 credentials that I am finding challenging to manage. Is there a...
Hi friends, How can I increase my rating and points on this website? What is the criteria by the way?
what is genetic algoritham
how to publish a journal?
pls suggest me the topics for production engineering mini project