Inplant training in Chennai

Hi guys.., do any of you know the companies that provide inplant training for civil engg. students in chennai ?? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello swaroop,
    there is no particular companies that provide summer training for civil engineering students.
    any company can be approached for the in-plant training... all you have to do is approach the HR of the company and request them to allow you to do your ipt with them.
    also check out this thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Actually when i was surfing about implant training and internships i came across a website called "twenty19.com".Just check out,happy if it helps you!
  • praveeprenha
    praveeprenha
    Hi frd there is no particular companies that provide summer training for civil engineering students but proper companies get advertise there so surfing about implant training ........thank u..............

-----------------------------------------------------------
  • swaroop.n
    swaroop.n
    Thanks everyone friends for your replies...i finally somehow finished my training in dlf chennai... had some good working experience in garden city currently going on in omr in chennai ...๐Ÿ˜€
  • haiforshiva
    haiforshiva
    swaroop.n
    Hi guys.., do any of you know the companies that provide inplant training for civil engg. students in chennai ?? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    There is a company called UNIQ Technologies in T-nagar, Chennai which normally offers IPT for Software students. I think they give training in designs for Civil Students also.
    Please refer the below listed websites for further details.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • chinu nathan
    chinu nathan
    the easy way for in plant training is in arrakonam southern railway workship
    where u can get to know about civil side
  • jones raj
    jones raj
    swaroop.n
    Thanks everyone friends for your replies...i finally somehow finished my training in dlf chennai... had some good working experience in garden city currently going on in omr in chennai ...๐Ÿ˜€
    swaroop plz give ur mobile no i wanna contact u regarding inplant training
    my mobile no : 9150526567
  • jones raj
    jones raj
    swaroop.n
    swaroop plz give ur mobile no i wanna contact u regarding inplant training
  • jones raj
    jones raj
    where shall i go for inplant training in chennai. Im a 2nd year civil engg student
  • jones raj
    jones raj
    hello mr.swaroof kindly give me dlf chennai contact no
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    try CMRL for ipt.. i have seen many students get permission easily ther. and it will be a good learning experience for you too. I don't know any person of contact. But try getting L&T's HR number and request them.
  • vikkykarthy
    vikkykarthy
    hey frnds.. I m a first civil year student.. i need to do any inplant training during summer holidays... Frndss help me.... I jst want any contacts of some medium civil companies or their details for my ipt.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

Hi every1... I am new here..
HI I am soniya... I am doing my dissertation on " ENHANCED SECURITY FOR ONLINE EXAMS USING GROUP CRYPTOGRAPHY" which is a IEEE project. Can any1 please suggest me advances...
India's AirTel has successfully concluded its $10.7 billion deal to acquire the African assets of Kuwait's Zain, making it the world's fifth largest mobile phone services company. The transaction is...
iPhone 4 will be introduced in India by Vodafone in as early as July. The device is expected to be priced at about 40k. With all the zing to the...
Hi to all, let's start simple: what should I do if I wanted to play with a couple of AA batteries 1,5v and 1 or 2 supercap cell (2.7v each)...