Innovation for Indian homes

I want to discuss on the simple and most wanted topic i.e. to innovate something for the common people for domestic homes.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you talking about home automation? Is this discussion about different 'ideas' to build a smart home? A domestic home is a big arena. Innovation can happen for everything from the door bell to the clothes drying mechanism.
  • Ayushjain001
    Ayushjain001
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you talking about home automation? Is this discussion about different 'ideas' to build a smart home? A domestic home is a big arena. Innovation can happen for everything from the door bell to the clothes drying mechanism.
    Yes you can say.Nowadays innovation is just moving towards the techology and scientifications.But there must be innovations that can even help the Common crowd.Just like Gas leakage alarm,Wifi based security etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA ML) report hints at upcoming 4G explosion in India by FY 2018. The report says that India will see upwards of 9 crore...
I have been quite desperately investigating for methods to transfer money abroad and pay merchants abroad. PayPal can be used if you gets lucky that your debit/credit card is accepted....
Hey all, Im Mohan, Right now doing my 7th sem in Ece. I dont have oppurtunities in my college to get placed in telecom companies,I dono how to search a...
The chief product officer at Facebook, Chris Cox has asked a large number of Facebook employees to ditch their iPhones in favor of Android. While this may come as a...
Rightfully called the king of four wheel drive SUVs, Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Facelift variant has been launched in India. Available for a starting price of Rs. 1.29 Crore (Ex-Showroom...