Infrastructure & Transportation Projects Discussion Forum

Our Civil & Structural Engineering forum was incomplete without a place to discuss the infrastructure and transportation projects. We're happy to announce this brand new section which aims to fill the gap. This section aims to host all the discussions, questions & ideas about railways, bridges, airports, subways, urban transport, harbors, highways & roads etc.

We look forward to all the interesting discussions about various projects from all over the world! 👍

Replies

• Archananayak
    Archananayak
    I guess The arch-shaped steel structure is being constructed over the Chenab River to link sections of the spectacular mountainous region of India's northern Jammu and Kashmir state. which is expected to be 359m in high ,1315 m in long,using 25000 tones steel costing $92millon and also expected to be completed by 2016...really add on to curiosity
    and the most interesting thing is construction of bridge is taking place without disturbing the flow of river..
    the thing with grabs our attention is design ensure resistance to seismic and high wind actions
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You have bumped on a very old thread. Thanks for the informative content. What motivated you to join the community? Do write an introduction and keep posting!
  • Archananayak
    Archananayak
    #-Link-Snipped-# ...well the name crazy engineers actually fantasized me ... and the thought of actually knowing the crazy people and crazy ideas ... like me.. actually stoped me here....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i need all the information about top 30 software companies in India and also their recruitment process,basically now am in 4th B.Tech CSE with 78 % aggregate including...
I found out about this bridge from a G+ post. ​ Wikipedia has very little information: Langkawi Sky Bridge is a 125 metres (410 ft) curved pedestrian cable-stayed bridge in...
hi there.. i'm looking for source regarding voice distrotion...anyone??...what i means any ebook where i can refer..thanks..
Here is a link to some Awesome Bridges. Enjoy! 😉 https://www.inspiremonkey.com/2011/12/40-breathtaking-and-bizarre-bridges-photographs/
The tower under construction at Mumbai, if completed by 2016 stands a chance to become the world's second tallest building; while the top rank is still claimed by Dubai's Burj...