Infosys to train 1800 students(2014 Batch) with 10K stipend for 3 Month

Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend.
If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity.

For more detail information:
Spoiler

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Thanks Harshad. 😀 An update - Application window is currently closed for this.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I guess it would be open again or its one time, do you have any updates on this? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Koushal Patel
    Thanks Harshad. 😀 An update - Application window is currently closed for this.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I guess it would be open again or its one time, do you have any updates on this? #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes, I got this news just today morning when one of my friend may be applied for this one. And I also come to know about news that they are going to increase the numbers but I would say we have to wait for some official updates from Infy.
  • challa Gopala krishna
    challa Gopala krishna
    thank you for this training please see my resume
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    challa Gopala krishna
    thank you for this training please see my resume
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# , Actully #-Link-Snipped-# just shared the info about the training. We are not conducting the training as in. So need of your CV dear!
  • manikandan1234
    manikandan1234
    sir this my cv
  • manikandan1234
    manikandan1234
    Harshad Italiya
    Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend.
    If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity.

For more detail information:
    Spoiler
    sir you post this information on jan 2015 but this is current notification or not

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People in the world got ability that to read other's mind means, No crime will happen, if person thinks about crime immediately he will be noted by police. Let me...
Hi frnds free offers available here. This offers available here is for certain period of time. Kindly check it carefully and get free available offers. Let see, How many views...
Public display boards, electronic billboards, advertisement hoardings are seen almost everywhere these days. With what TriLite Technologies and Vienna University of Technology are proposing, these displays could become 3D and...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract Pyrolysis and catalytic conversion of plastic is a superior method of reusing the waste. The distillate product is an excellent fuel and makes thermo...
Xolo has announced that they are officially rolling out the latest Android sweet to all the Xolo One phones. The Xolo official support site announced the availability of the firmware...