Infosys Or Cognizant?

hello frnds...i need ur advices to choose the right path in my career to achieve my goal.
i am an electrical & electronics engg, 2014 pass out fresher.at present i am preparing myself for govt jobs (state & central) & my ultimate goal is to crack IES.. i am nt interested in IT or software jobs,i want to work in my own field,so i have decided to give myself some tym to achieve my goal. but sometyms it seems to be very risky for my career as i have fear that if i cant get my goal then what will happen to me in future. that's why for now i have decided to go for any software compny & by the same tym, i want to prepare myself for my goal.once i will get ies or any good govt job i will resign. at present i have the opportunity to go for infosys & cognizant.... pls pls & pls suggest me what to do,what to choose- infosys or cognizant,keeping in mind my conditions???? eagerly wating for ur valuable suggesions..
P.S.- many of my frnds are in infosys. & also let me know about the bond money of these two if possible

Replies

• Parijat Chakraborti
    Parijat Chakraborti
    pls do reply
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    For freshers, Infosys or Congnizent - Infosys for sure. A environment and perks will be better there but also the pressure to perform in their internal exams.
    Also, If you are looking for Govt. or IES, I will recommend to crack GATE and get a Govt. sector job. After that you will get years of time to prepare IES or IAS. Even you not able to crack you can have a secure career.
    If you start working in IT, there is very less chance that you can able to switch. Works pressure and change in living make this difference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG Electronics has sought the expertise of Google to deliver free virtual reality headsets to new customers of its hugely popular flagship smartphone, the LG G3. The LG VR for...
Google had acquired a company named 'Skybox Imaging' after it signed up a contract with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in April 2014. The news has it that ISRO...
Sony has announced the global launch of Sony Xperia E4 smartphone today. Back in September 2014, the Sony Xperia E3 and its Dual-SIM variant was launched in India just after...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is mainly aimed at having intelligent adaptive headlights in cars in order to avoid accidents due to glare at nights.A camera, which is...
Which are the good colleges to study Mtech in embedded systems? gate score 561, EE rank 2600