Information Security: Is RSA algorithm the best?

Is RSA algorithm the best method for decifering information??

Replies

• aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    Any cryptographic technique which can resist a concerted attack is regarded as secure. At this point in time, the RSA algorithm is considered secure.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    RSA, originally discovered in 1973 and AES, since 2001 are the algorithms considered most secure by date. AES is based on length of keys-128, 192 or 156 bit whereas RSA is based on traditional way of integer factorization. You can refer the links for additional information- #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had a dream of becoming a school teacher since my childhood.But after class 10th I decided to go for engineering. Now I think that was a immature decision due...
It's no secret that Amazon Phone is coming in June and the latest leaks in the media hint at awesomeness this phone would bring to the masses. Amazon was reported...
Samsung did announce earlier this year that it's working hard on a Quad-HD or QHD (we're talking of 2,560 x 1,440 pixel resolution here) AMOLED panel, it'll have to satisfy...
Hi Guys, I am looking for a wide angle lens to work with on a short distance from a group of subjects (15 plus people- 50 people in one line)....
Getting scratches on your brand new car or bike is probably one of the worst experiences in life. There are scratch fixing solutions available in the market; but they aren't...