Information regarding Zentron Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Zentron labs is coming to our campus as 0 day company. but nothing much have been mentioned about the company like the pay structure and details about the test. Can anyone help me with the datails about the company so that i can accordingly prepare for it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The company will (and should) make a presentation on the day of the campus placements and make all the things clear. It looks like not much of information about the pay packages they offer is available on the Internet.

It'd be nice if you could attend the presentation at your college and then share the information with us so that other students will find it useful.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Their website says that they work in the field of Machine Vision (cameras, images and computer-vision algorithms for detecting features on real world objects & taking appropriate action on them.)

They seem to be working on a wide arena of applications. For instance, there's information about Precision Gauging, Object detection, Surface defect detection, AI Algorithms, In-line rejection, OCR/OCV 3D-Vision, Color Identification, Analytics.

Since you are from Electronics branch, you find any of those topics familiar? Did college authorities tell you what job role/position they want to hire for?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all.. Asking all you guys, is any low cost technology available to control the TDS of irrigation water ? Farmers going through many hurdles. One of then is salty...
I made a clock charge a cellphone it was very simple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX34d7zC9SQ&feature=youtu.be no one else in the world can even think such a thing is possible to date I have...
Iam Nithya from psrr rengasamy college of engineering for women. we gone for internship to kerala cement factory which was fully automative and excellent outcomes of cement. we spend a...
Since internship was part of the curriculum i was in search of a good construction company since 4tllh semester and finally visited DREAM HOME BUILDERS company during 5th semester break.I...
can any one suggest some names of books that i can follow for my gate preparation in aerospace? I am a B.tech final final year student and i am preparing...