Information about industrial training

hello sir/ma'am,
I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed 45 days industrial training in VLSI from CMC limited greater noida.
Sir/Ma'am, I want to ask you, Is VLSI is well suited for my branch or i should opt any other course for my industrial training after 3rd year? sir please give me some information about the industrial training. Which place is good for industrial training after 3rd sem and which course is best? I want to know about the best government as well as private sectors which provide best training to b.tech students. Is PLC/PLC SCADA is a good option for instrumentation engineers or not? Or whether I should proceed in VLSI field?
I request you to reply as soon as possible.....
I"ll be highly thankful to you.....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I am new to this site,signed up few mins ago and I thought of asking my first question regarding carrier guidance.I am a final year student of Electronics...
Folks over at Acer India are bound to be ecstatic as they have launched the three new Windows 10 laptops in the country. The company has been working closely with...
Well , I'm a 1st year student studying in bangalore. i have secured 89.12% in 10th and 69% in 12th. I have managed to get into a good engineering college(IT...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
He calls it India's Startup Party. Nikesh Arora is an Electrical Engineer from IIT BHU (Varanasi) of the batch of 1989. He also holds a degree from Boston College and...