InFocus Bingo 50+: Android Marshmallow On A Quad-Core Processor With VoLTE For Rs. 7,999

American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has tied up with Amazon India to sell their new offering, the Bingo 50+. The InFocus Bingo 50+ shares a lot in common with its predecessor the InFocus Bingo 50 With Two 8MP Cameras, 64-bit SoC and 4G Launched As SnapDeal Exclusive which used to be a SnapDeal exclusive. The InFocus Bingo 50+ features bigger display, better cameras and larger battery. It is also one of the cheaper smartphones available in the market that lets you enjoy Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The InFocus Bingo 50+ is available on Amazon India in Silver and Gold colour variants for Rs. 7,999.

InFocus Bingo 50+

The InFocus Bingo 50+ sports a 5.5-inch HD (1280X720 pixels) resolution IPS display which is covered in Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Underneath the hood we find the same innards as InFocus Bingo 50. You get the very popular MediaTek MT6735 SoC that houses a 1.3GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and rather impressively 3GB of RAM. The internal memory of the InFocus Bingo 50+ stands at 16GB and you get the option of expanding the storage to up to 64GB with the help of the microSD card slot. The InFocus Bingo 50+ runs Android Marshmallow that is topped up with InLife UI 2.0.

InFocus Bingo 50+  (6)
InFocus Bingo 50+  (5) InFocus Bingo 50+  (4) InFocus Bingo 50+  (3) InFocus Bingo 50+  (2) InFocus Bingo 50+  (1)

The InFocus Bingo 50+ excels in the camera department where we find a 13MP camera on the rear with LED flash and an 8MP sensor on the front. This is a slight improvement from the two 8MP sensors on its predecessor. The InFocus Bingo 50+ supports dual-SIM with the help of a hybrid-SIM slot. The phone is also ready for upcoming 4G revolution with VoLTE connectivity option. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Howdy! I'm happy to inform you that we have activated 1000 accounts on CE-IO and will continue with the activation. In order to celebrate this milestone we're announcing a giveaway....
Hey guys, Its quite often we see those lines and to be honest whenever I saw it I felt compelled to write a post like this one. Today it reached...
A futuristic robo-cleaner to help keep your house squeaky clean could soon be a reality. Xiaomi’s Mi Robot Vacuum, the latest in the Mi Ecosystem product line-up with a Laser-distance...
Hello sir.. I have joined a software testing course (manual+selenium) but in between manual testing course I got an opportunity as Process engineer in XIUS(Mega soft) company. They are asking...
Hello.. sir I am Nilesh From Pune..I have Recently completed my B.E in CSE Branch..I have 52% and 3 Years Gap.. Institute told me that I will not get job...