India's Performance In FIFA 2014!

This is ridiculous, watch it :

My reaction :
ffl-sisko-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is because we are scared of being wrong in the public! One of the reasons we don't raise our hands when the teacher asks a question we know the answer to; yet we don't raise our hands because no one else in the class is doing it.

I'd simply admit that I didn't know the answer to the question. The video shows a bunch of youngsters trying to be cool. Huh? 😕
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We have been taught to make a fool of ourselves.

Shame.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    This is because most of them were with their boy friend of girl friend
    😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inductors : Its just a coil of wire which offer resistance to flow of current through it. Consider a narrow channel of water flowing through it. It has a big...
Requesting all CEans to post their Android's Home Screen. Do mention launcher's name & icon theme too. Rolling the dice first : ​ Launcher Name : Trebuchet Icon Theme :...
Smartphones, now-a-days, use off screen gestures for various purposes such as opening apps, navigation, text input, etc. Thanks to one such gesture recognition app, taking “selfies” or “groupies” has now...
Quote: Watch the kids try and figure out how to use a 1970's era computer in another special Old Technology episode! Endquote
I want to built a device that can be attached to an analogue or digital speedometer of a motorcycle which will transmit data wireless'ly to an external display. existing speedometer-attach...