1. Become a Developer for CrazyEngineers - Apply NOW!

Indian Politics : The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Discussion

Discussion in 'The Café - General Discussions On Everything' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Sri Raksha

Sri Raksha Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    I'm really taking my support of AAp to the next level, I've created an SMS app for txtWeb that will deliver all Kejriwal's tweets to the common man through SMS! I really hope to win txtWeb's election Contest

2. Joseph Christie

Joseph Christie Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Chemical
    I hate to say this, but I must. There are 1001 newspapers on the internet in India where engineers and scientists can participate Indian Politics, and I think it is sheer waste of time to indulge in political discussions in this forum. I think I made my point.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Kaustubh Katdare

Kaustubh Katdare Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Well, the Cafe section of the forum is meant for all off-topic discussions. We stick to purely technical discussions in all other sections.

But your point is well taken. :thumbsup:

4. Nayan Goenka

Nayan Goenka Ace

Engineering Discipline:
    IT

Why do we need to go to newspaper website to express our opinions on politics when we have our own place to talk here?

If you start talking at newspaper websites, we come in contact with retarded supporters which we think is our insult to even talk to them. Here we have a sensible discussion and that we are happy with.

5. Nayan Goenka

Nayan Goenka Ace

Engineering Discipline:
    IT

Finally @Anand Tamariya has a partner. BTW what is your point can you express that? All Kejru has to say is either Bullshit or Contradictory to his previous self version. I think you are just starting another chain of spam SMS. Dats it

6. Sri Raksha

Sri Raksha Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    You're entitled to your opinion but my support is shown to bring something like Twitter to the common man through txtWeb. If you look at Kejriwal's tweets they have more substance than what qualifies for BJP election news these day -its all in fighting and hurt feelings. I think following Kejriwal's tweets on txtWeb will give the common man an alternative to the same old TV & Newspaper Media

7. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    @Sri Raksha - Umm, why 90% of his last ~100 tweets are about BJP/Modi and not Congress/Sonia? o_O

8. Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar Knight

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    Is running govt. is all about tweet and being in lime light, or say just about speeches?
    Then you should probably listen carefully Modi's speech which is more visionary in perspective of National agenda including defense, agriculture growth, providing more jobs... (Now you can find here some lame speech by Modi and troll here).
    Anyway, the straight question is, Do you really want Kejriwal to be PM in June-2014?
    If yes, please justify how is more qualified.
    If no, give alternative of Modi.
    If neither of above case, you already know what to do.

Just an example,
    Have anyone here heard any of the national leader from any party why our traditional employment source are dying (goldsmiths, blacksmiths, farmer and lot more).
    (If you don't know what is importance of preserving these employment, you should better only watch news channels whole day for a man cursing everyone for corruption and praising himself only.)

Modi explained very reasonably, something like, India use to be biggest source of hand made craft, art and other traditional jobs which never been documented but transferred from one generation to next generation. But when govt. don't support these employment area, new generation don't find a good career in this and look for alternative, and the chain is broken so does the art is gone for rest of subsequent generation. We need to preserve and give opportunity to next generation to find a great career in their home only.

Before any one bash this post, again I am saying , I am not against the new alternative of Politics,But I can't support a person who is just calling everyone corrupt. Given a chance to prove but ran away. Probably if, kejriwal come to state elections I will support him. But this is National election, I don't think by anyway Mr. Kejriwal is qualified for a PM post.

9. Nayan Goenka

Nayan Goenka Ace

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    Give me one good reason why Kejriwal shifted his attention from Congress (before 2014) to Modi (in 2014). Weren't Gujrat riots happened that time? Wasn't he an industrial favourtist that time?

Let me be very clear, only a fool will deny that AAP is Congress B-Team. They took advantage of anti-congress grief to win and come into spotlight and then started doing their real intentions, stopping Modi. And anyways, even when Congress lost Delhi, they actually won. It was their government. Why is it so tough to understand and foresee. I guess you all AAP supporters are either too naive to understand politics or are too blind and dumb folded that you cannot differentiate a decoy from originality. Seriously? AAP? Kejriwal?

10. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Finally, Arvind Kejriwal has accepted that it was wrong to quit the Delhi CM's post: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/k...uitting-delhi-govt-was-a-mistake-1475489.html .

I think Kejriwal's ego isn't letting him make better decisions. My respect for Kejriwal would have remained intact if:-

1. He had refused to form government (like BJP's Harshwardhan) and had preferred a reelection.

2. After deciding to go with Congress (don't give me stupid theory that "We didn't ask for their support!") they had stayed in Delhi and proven their 'way' of politics and administration. Shown people how AAM AADMI can run the government and bring unthinkable pace in development.

3. Had stopped being a drama-man and focused on actually delivering sustainable solutions. Declaring free water for 3 months isn't 'sustainable'. Your first priority should have been to ensure everyone in Delhi gets water.

4. Had sided with the Gujarati people who have showed their faith in Modi's developmental work. Saying 'No development in Gujarat' is like putting a big question mark on the gross intelligence and sanity of Gujarati people who've been voting for Modi repeatedly.

I just hope AAP gets back to their drawing board (assuming they're all good people with good intentions).