India wins the Border Gavaskar Trophy

India has won the coveted Border Gavaskar test series against Australia by 173 runs. This was a historic series that carved plenty of landmarks.
Tendulkar became the highest run scorer in the world cricket by beating Brian Lara's record.
Anil Kumble and Sourav Ganguly declared their retirement from the International cricket, marking and end to a great era in the history of world cricket.
First time ever, the Australian reign as the world champions was not only threatened, but shaken.

Let us all congratulate the winnig Indian team.😁
😁
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Congratulations team INDIA !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any1 give me some info bout CV AVR.....wat is the software used for???anybody who has used it???
please suggest some topics on network security, and also any research papers on that topic😕
I have an old model analog oscilloscope,can i measure the RF signals on my oscilloscope ?if yes then how?? in which mode ??
i wonder how this topic hasnt come up for debate yet.......... Raj Thackerays region based politics........u views...... Shud ppl from UP,Bihar stay put or leave maharashtra?? Is it justified in...
Expansion of Aviation Industry Brings New Challenges, Says Virgin Health & Safety Chief Each year, the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) receives about 40 reported incidents of air transport industry...