In need of CATIA V5 and ANSYS softwares

I'm in need of the designing software Catia and analysis software Ansys. If any one can give it or atleast suggest any sites where can i get it that would be of a great help.
Thank you..

Replies

• Sai Nandyala
    Sai Nandyala
    I am very sure both the official softwares cost lacks in rupees. However a classic engineering student would use torrents. You can find cracked versions in torrents or you can look up to see if you can get a Student version for free.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Looks like both Catia & ANSYS offer student versions. You can find more info about them here for #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. The student versions will most likely be missing a few functions but that is to be expected.

However, it looks like ANSYS' student version is available only to students in US universities. Perhaps you can ask your college to contact them and see if they can offer a version for your college?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We went on a much delayed visit to Hampi in Karnataka. In its heydey Hampi was arguably the richest and largest city in the world rivalling Rome. Now a declared...
Discovering Past !!​ Many time in life we are trying to figure out our past .Did I take right decision ? Was my life better in past than now ?...
Quote: Panasonic has developed a wearable robot designed to help warehouse and construction workers lift heavy objects; the Japanese giant aims to bring the robot to market by September, reports...
Quote: We’ve engineered our computer monitors to display over 1 million colors so we can view the same colors we see out our windows. Put your computer screen to good...
Hi Every1! i know its seems some silly discussion but i am really worried about my career after engineering.. I am a final year computer engineering student.. the year just...