IN BIG CONFUSION HOW TO START MY career

HI this is sai kiran
i hav finished my b.tech in the stream of ECE this year with an aggregate of 69%unfortunately i have been not selected in any of the campus interview
Am in big confusion what to do what not do?
how to stat my carren in software or core side
so please guide me...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    POLAGOWNI SAI KIRAN GOUD
    Am in big confusion what to do what not do?
    how to stat my carren in software or core side
    Campus interviews aren't the end of recruitment. You need to have patience because the markets are tough to crack at this time. But that should change in the next few weeks. Stay prepared and strike as soon as the next opportunity knocks door.
  • sai kiran polagowni
    sai kiran polagowni
    yes sir but i have in dailama what to prepare
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Pick up a technology and learn about it. There are other ways of securing a job other than campus recruitments. Learn an IT Technology if you are interested and create a small project on it. Make a good resume and post on Job search websites and keep your profile updated.
    Keep an eye on the walkins via several job portals. Keep a target till when you want to secure a job. If you find it tough and still things dont workout, then pick up a masters course. Be vary of the gap that you get now between college and job . You might have to explain the reasons in interviews. All the Best
  • sai kiran polagowni
    sai kiran polagowni
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is Ruby language pure object oriented? If yes how?
Is is possible to build a very compact accelerometer that can be worn on the body? When I say compact I'm thinking about an inch or less in height and...
Hello there! Could anyone there tell me how to approach the core job after doing btech in civil engineering? Unfortunately i couldnt make it from campus placement. Any suggestions?
Mouse driver loaded or not c code
It seems that there are members from literally all over the globe here on CE. I'm from KY United States myself, where is everyone else from?