[Important] I'm 2013 passed out with 1 backlog. Is the certificate from principal compulsory?

Candidates (like me) with backlogs are asked to upload either
1. Last semester marksheet (i dont have it so..i can't upload it) or
2. Certificate from principal!

In certificate from principal, it has two check marks...
□ student of the final year.....(Im a passed out so...obviously i cant tick this)
□ appeared in the final semester/year exam of the above degree, but has a backlog to be cleared from an earlier semester/year and therefore cannot produce a course completion certificate. (But I ve course completion certificate!)

So, I've course completion certificate. Can i upload it? Will that be ok? Or should i get a certificate from principal? Pl help me out of this trouble...its getting late!

Regards,
Arvi.

gate1 gate2

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear members, I'm facing a pretty interesting challenge, which is: "How to connect multiple smartphones in the quickest and simplest way and leverage their microphones for a shared recording?" Here...
This debate topic is very sensitive. In the last few years, we've seen bigger states being divided into smaller ones. The most recent example being Telangana separating from Andhra Pradesh....
With growing demand for 'Cash On Delivery' for CrazyEngineers T-Shirts; we believe the best way to buy CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is to build a group of at least 5 friends and...
We're getting asked for color choices for CrazyEngineers T-Shirt and we definitely want to introduce new colors! So tell us which color would you prefer for CrazyEngineers T-Shirt?
I have noticed that when I download anything from torrent, speed reaches as per my BB plan (ULD 512 kbps). But whenever I download any file in browser, the speed...