Immediate Action - Personal initiation by JK

I had the great fortune to be initiated into this by JK on a one on one lonely meeting on the IIT Madras campus way back in the early sixties. He literally hammered in his message with a resounding slap on my back. It was with great pleasure that I saw this again on 'The New Indian Express' today.
It has been my guiding principle always. It helped me greatly in engineering also.
Clipping of The New Indian Express Group - The New Indian Express-Bengaluru

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Material Design is not just for Android device anymore. Quantum OS is using Material design guidelines to design the Quantum OS. The desktop is written using QML & QT5, the...
Swedish automaker Volvo, protective gravity sports gear manufacturer POC and Ericsson have collaborated to develop a wearable technology concept that aims to prevent accidents between cars and cyclists. According to...
The Barsha pump is a non electric mechanical pump working using the energy of flowing water for operation. The pump developed by a startup aQysta in Netherlands is easy to...
Dear All, A new software is about to launch for civil engineers and architect. The company is going to held free demonstration for 3 days in Andheri. If anyone interested,...
You might have learn binary additions on paper or in electronics labs. But here is totally mechanical system made with wood to do binary calculation. Made by : https://woodgears.ca/