I'm doing mechanical engineering. i'm 2nd yr student. i had 2 back logs and ended with 60℅ marks

Hi sir/maa'm
I'm a mechanical engineering student. I had 2 back logs in 1st yr and got 60℅ marks. Can I get job in company like Mercedes .
My academic background is not very good. But I'm working on it to improve it. What should I do???
Should I go for GATE or I can get job without it??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Logitech’s keypad toolkit comes with a protective case, an integrated Apple Pencil holder and a Smart Connector for iPad Pro 9.7 inch. The Smart Connector readily attaches itself to the...
In whichever profession you are, how much realistic you be, the idea of having an E.T as your friend would surely amuse you if not amaze. Science has pondered on...
Xiaomi has recently released a new air purifier, named Mi Air Purifier 2, which is now available for sale at a price of Rs 9,999. The product featured on the...
Here are twelve engineering disasters resulting from human errors. Quote: When you dig into the details of most engineering disasters, human error shows up again and again. Recently, the Swiss...
Just a few days ago we had the impressive Lenovo Z2 Plus launch and now we have Samsung’s answer to that with the new Galaxy On8. The Samsung Galaxy On8...