I'm an expert, I can do anything; absolutely anything.

Just saw this video. A must watch. Nothing more to say, just see this and leave your comments below.

"I'm an expert, I can do anything; absolutely anything."

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sanyam Khurana
    "I'm an expert, I can do anything; absolutely anything."
    Including tearing my hair at such discussions. Now there is hardly any left. But you see, as an expert I shall find an alternative . I'll grow my nails so that I can bite them instead. Much better to bring an LMG and shoot the lot before jumping out of the 25th floor where the meeting is held.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wickedleak Inc, a mobile manufacturing company founded in 2009, has added one more member to its Wammy series called Wammy One. Wammy One boasts of a 5"inch IPS OGS capacitive...
Wishing one of the most valuable member of CrazyEngineers a very Happy Birthday !โ€‹ ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹
Market Research and Advertising industry headquartered at London and Singapore, GlobalWebIndex (GWI), has released a study on Thursday. According to the study, the usage of instant messaging apps has increased...
The Canvas Tab P666 is the first Micromax device to be powered by an Intel processor. The mobile manufacturing company also announced its strategic alliance with Intel in India which...
Never underestimate the power of (what may appear to be) Crazy thinking Quote: However, Rosetta and all other space missions also have many complex, hard-to-see aspects as well, such as...