Illushun 09 2nd round

Illushun- Round 2

Hello Friends,

After the success of Illushun phase 1, the most awaited Online Treasure hunt is back with a bang with its second round to enthrall one and all with its broad-brimmed range of mind boggling puzzles.

Cognizance 2009 presents to you its biggest online event- Illushun !

Let your dormant cerebral cells unravel through a series of inscrutable puzzles and connect to the world of intellectual supremacy with just a click of a button.

Unveil the mysteries to compete in a race against time starting 2359 hrs on 28th February.

Register for Cognizance 2009 at Cognizance 2023
Start the chase of Illushun 2 at ..
#-Link-Snipped-#

Attractive prizes are up for grabs!

What's keeping you waiting? Let the games begin!

For further information, contact #-Link-Snipped-#
Regards,
Illushun team
Cognizance 2009, IIT Roorkee

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey man is it solving puzzles related to sequences of numbers and characters ? Cool . I liked the idea. 😉

Those who have not participated in Round1 can also participate?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Events section.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Anyone who does this please let us know how it goes and what it was like!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Beginning March 01, 2009 CrazyEngineers will acknowledge exceptional contributors to CE. In the last week of every month, we will announce the name of CEan Of The Month! 😀...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/16073-announcing-cean-month.html#post46042 in this thread. 😀
Hi! I'm vibhor, a computer engineering student in delhi. Can anyone help me to find pdf's on microcontrollers and microprocessors
I just saw this question in an online quiz. I got the answer right... Here's for you to try to connect them.. here's the images. What's in common between these...
actually thanks shalini for ur concern!!! we wnat to create the project in matlab for document reconstruction based on segmentation, polygon fitting, feature matching and image mosaicing. so i would...