IIT Roorkee TechFest: Cognizance 2009

India's second biggest tech fest by IIT Roorkee: Cognizance.

Official Website: Cognizance 2023

About Cognizance:

The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee is proud to present Cognizance 2009. In addition to tickling the creative side of the budding minds, Cognizance this year helps support the global cause for Think Energy,Go Green!. With a rich legacy of honing engineering talent and harboring fierce competition, Cognizance is all set to explore the boundless possibilities of the human mind.

If someone from IIT Roorkee is reading this, we'd like you to publish all the updates in this thread and keep us informed. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's information about Dallas TechFest - Official Website: Dallas TechFest 2009 > Home Dallas TechFest 2009 is a full day of technology learning, not just on one technology but on...
CEans, Can any write a review of Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail? 😀 Looking forward to your reviews.
Hiiii all, For a direct sequence spread spectrum(DSSS) system, which type of PN codes gives the best performance - Walsh codes, Gold codes, Kasami codes or Barker codes? Or any...
Because of my famous engineer debate thread, thought it would be fun to start posting famous engineers and see if people can guess. I'll post a new person's name and...
Hi guys, I know this has been asked many times but i am going to ask it again anyway. For the past week i have been reading different project idea...