IIT Bombay Celebrates 50th Foundation Day March 12, 2008

Official Website Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay will celebrate its 50[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Foundation Day on Thursday, March 12, 2009. The Chief Guest for the occasion is Shri Jairam Ramesh, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha, India.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Schedule for IIT Bombay’s 50[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Foundation Day[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Time[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Venue[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Event[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]3.30 p.m. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]PC Saxena Auditorium[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Screening of IIT Bombay History Film[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Welcome Address by Director[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Release of IIT Bombay Picture Book [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Presentation of Distinguished Alumni Awards[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Presentation of Prof. H. H. Mathur Award for Excellence in Applied Sciences and Prof. S. C. Bhattacharya Award for Excellence in Pure Sciences[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]4.45 p.m.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Address by Chairman BOG, IITB[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Address by Chief Guest [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Vote of Thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]High Tea at PCS Lawns [/FONT]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the videos, visit: #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a blog (Mayur’s blog). Though its not one of the most popular blogs, I do have some content which is good. In any case, it is my proprietary...
Hi, I'm SlackerLX. I'm a doctoral researcher in Software Engineering. I'm addicted to my wife and SuSE :sshhh: Blog Profile: https://www.blogger.com/profile/06892403803884373473
hi. am devashish..a computer science student...4th sem. i want to do summer traning this at any of the iit campus . i wamt to know the process regarding that. plz...
Any new updates on the new Google voice roll out? I have heard that currently it is available to limited numbers but expected to go full scale within 6 months....
Do you have passion to join the first WordCamp in Egypt, one of the most famous IT gatherings in the whole world? depiak has contacted Automattic, the company behind Wordpress...