iGrow Hair Restoration System Now FDA Cleared for OTC for Women

Quote:
The iGrow Hair Growth System from Apira Science (Boca Raton, FL) received the FDA green light for over-the-counter sale for women with Fitzpatrick skin phototypes I to IV and with Ludwig Baldness Scale Classifications of I to II.
Endquote

I am scratching my hair(what there is of it). It is unfair gender discrimination. The problem is more for men. How will the helmet know which gender the head within belongs to?

There is still some hope for the oppressed (hairless) male. Some studies report 35% increase in hair number in men after 16 weeks of treatment.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DoSelect, a comprehensive recruitment tool, enables companies to assess and discover the best talent. DoSelect allows evaluation on a wide range of technologies, and allows teams to perform multi-stage, collaborative...
A team of researchers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is working on a Gecko-inspired technology that could be used to build tools that could tightly grip or hold-on to...
Samsung Electronics today announced the launch of its curved-edged beauty - the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge - which starts selling come January 2015 for a starting price of Rs 64,900/-...
If you thought that Firefox OS smartphones are supposed to be cheap, here's a latest unveil by Mozilla Corp and KDDI in Japan that is sure to baffle you. Called...