'Ignore No More' App For Parental Control Over Kids' Smartphones

A new app for iOS devices is just around the corner that lets parents have control over the smartphone use by their kids. Called 'Ignore No More', the parent app features multiple account controls for "child" devices from multiple "parent" devices. The app cannot be disabled from the child device and the company claims that it is virtually impossible to be removed by your child. Parents just need to install the app on their phone as well as their child’s phone, tap their kid’s name and enter a four-digit code to lock their device. This means that if you find your kid spending way too much time on his/her smartphone, you could simply tell them that if they don't listen to you, you will lock their phones.

If your kid is away and you need his immediate attention, you could lock the phone until they call you back to get the password from you. Developed by the 47-year old Texan mother Sharon Standifird, the 'Ignore No More' app looks like a result of her own experience with the kids. The creator believes that by remotely locking your child's device, you aren't punishing him, but a much-need parental control system. It's important to note that the kid won't lose the ability to call for emergency services.

ignore-no-more-app-parental-control-on-kids

As of now, the iPhone version if the app is for parents with an iPhone who want to control their child’s Android phone. The family version is set to release in March 2015. Moreover, if you are concerned that your naughty child could try to tamper the setting. Well, the developer has mentioned that if a kid attempts to deactivate the admin role for the app their phone will immediately lock and the parent will receive a warning via email. Available for $5.99, the Ignore No More app lets multiple parents share the license via Apple Family Sharing. What are your thoughts on the Ignore No More app? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wondering what parents here have to say about this -
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Would you ever use such an app?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The younger of my two children will be 36 on Valentine's day. If I know anything my grand daughter may attempt to control my phone. She can't. I'm too smart to use a smart phone. Mine is a first gen button type Nokia.
    My friend Asif sent me this:
    PRAYER FOR GRANDPA
    [​IMG]
    Dear God,
    please send clothes for all those poor ladies on Grandpa's computer.
    Amen
  • Archananayak
    Archananayak
    huuu... this is a very good invention.. but really bad for youngsters... i don't guess youngsters will even allow this app to be installed in their phone...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

High efficiency,,,,Is it so high? Fades, feelings and reputations I was on a job in a pump room of a hotel. A large hotel and I had two pump sets...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project helps to increase the quality of air and its pressure @ the intake level to enhance the performance of IC engine. The control...
As you know things burn out and even blow up when the devices intermix. True for the most part but I wonder sometimes. I was working as a young engineer...
Is there another energy out there not being acknowledged? I have a building that I am using as a test laboratory. It's a chiller that lost one of the two...
Hi frnds, Here's the way to reduce your weight fastly and easily. No need to skip the breakfast, Meals and Dinner. Do half an hour exercise twice a day is...