"If IIT Delhi Can't Have Full Faculty, What Of Other Colleges?"

If this report describes the current status as it really is, engineering education is in dire straits indeed: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, maybe it's time to go all online?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The long running story of man versus machine reached an important new milestone in March, this year, when Google’s AlphaGo program scored a 4-1 victory in the ancient board...
ZTE which recently launched Nubia Z11, is in the news again for the launch of new smartphone Nubia N1 priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 17,200). The device features a...
Actually i am residing in Bangalore, for a purpose of job searching but i don't have 60% in 10th that's why, i am lacking in many parts of company.For me...
Dear Sir I have completed my engineering in computer science and i have major inclination towards web development as a PHP Developer. I want to know about scopes in php...
Swipe Technologies has launched its brand new X703 tablet successor as a Snapdeal exclusive product. The Indian telecom start-up has crafted innovation over technology based sculpture. In the official launch...