If he or she or someone can do it, Then why can't I? why can't we?

Hello every one Im Rahul SR from India(Kerala) , Im 21 year old now doing Post Graduation (Master Of Computer Application) ...Im madly deeply interested in robotics,automobile embedded system developing...i love to code...almost in all language namely (c,c++,c#,vb,java,.Net etc) more thorough in java,c,c++..
my hobbies are riding bike and car,( reading technological news,writings,books),dismantle things mainly electrical thing go through it and fix it back....now Im searching for a good seminar topic to take...pls help me for it....for any doubt about language any one can post me....If I knows it i will really make u clear....if not don't feel bad i will surely refer and make all clear...

Replies

• Rahul SR
    Rahul SR
    can anyone suggest me a good superb topic to take seminar based on computer techonolgy or any computer based?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Rahul.

Regarding Seminar please start a new thread in Project Idea Section.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎
  • Rahul SR
    Rahul SR
    thank you bro..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've a dedicated section for Project Ideas and Seminar topics. Why not look at it? 😀

We hope you will enjoy your stay here and become an active contributor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im a mechanical engineering student starting my second year this coming school year and im supposed to take a CAD class next semester . up until this coming semester they...
I'm an electrical engineering student, I completed diploma in Electrical and electronics.. Now studying B-Tech in EEE.. I'm very interested in practical stuff, but i lack of guidance in my...
i want to do some project from freelancer so my questions are 1.what are the accounts i need to maintain so that i can be paid for my work 2.what...
Hi! I'm Pratik Dokania, a final year student of production engineering of NIT Trichy. I like involving myself in activities which are challenging and new to me. Chess, cricket and...
when a spring is expanded or contracted, what forces act on the material of the spring considering a very minute part (dx).