If engineers ran the world

Quote:
We are living in strange times where, out in the wider world, misinformation focusing on details taken out of context regularly shares space with lies and outright deceit.
By contrast it is the role of the engineer to take a holistic approach and to be scrupulous in the application of information, particularly with regard to its accuracy and validity. In fact, I suspect that if engineers ran the world it would be a little more dull but altogether better.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any one having idea about cdac bengluru(ecity) with all details including hostel charges, placement, study hours.
Harvard University and Boston Children’s Hospital researchers have developed a customizable soft robot that fits around a heart and helps it beat, potentially opening new treatment options for people suffering...
Dear friends, I want to present my new blog devoted to Mechanical Engineers, who perform their professional duties in the different parts of the World Ocean despite the difficult working...
The resurrected HMD Global is all set to announce the newest Android smartphone Nokia P1 that is definitely going to hit the most sought-after smartphone-list of 2017. Rumor has it,...
Hi friends, I have 5 years of experience in IT (java j2ee). Currently i have two offer letters one is for mphasis mumbai and other is for syntel pune. I...