If any one know it'll be his great favour

i donno wts happenin here...actually i got info abt ce frm a you tube clip ..it was a song played on guitaar by a member of ce i guess coz this site adress was shown there n song was neele neele amber..i just waana ask is really that man a member of CE?????

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: if any one know it'll b his gr8 favour

neha_best86
    i donno wts happenin here...actually i got info abt ce frm a you tube clip ..it was a song played on guitaar by a member of ce i guess coz this site adress was shown there n song was neele neele amber..i just waana ask is really that man a member of CE?????
    Welcome to CE!

I have a strong feeling that person is the Administrator himself, The_Big_K ๐Ÿ˜‰

By the way, we highly discourage the use of "sms" type of text on CE. Just a friendly notice ๐Ÿ˜€ Please don't forget next time!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I guess, you are right. The man is our brand ambassador .

Welcome to CE, Neha ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

I never knew that,hey why dont you audition for reality shows,you are far more better singer than HR!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the praise, Saurav ๐Ÿ˜€ . Who's HR?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i had just gone to youtube nice guitar play Biggie
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Wow!!! was that you. I still can't believe. U got talent man.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    :shifty:

Who is he anyway? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • durga ch
    durga ch

ash
    Welcome to CE!

I have a strong feeling that person is the Administrator himself, The_Big_K ๐Ÿ˜‰
    it is him ๐Ÿ˜€

I remember the power puff girls PA of the Mayor, never ever shows her face.

Biggie's all music Videos are alike . But they are just awesome.
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    The_Big_K
    :shifty:

Who is he anyway? ๐Ÿ˜•
    YUP!! every one know you are pulling our legs ๐Ÿ˜‰ aren't ya?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    neha_best86
    Can anyone tell me, which video is this? Where it is?๐Ÿ˜• I am curious to watch it. Let me also see what is there in it that people are praising for it.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    shalini_goel14
    Can anyone tell me, which video is this? Where it is?๐Ÿ˜• I am curious to watch it. Let me also see what is there in it that people are praising for it.๐Ÿ˜‰
    It got me too #-Link-Snipped-#, did a quite of searching too to find it , wait I'll see if it is there in my history and post the link.

Found it
    Neele Neele Ambar Par - YouTube
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Rifaa
    It got me too #-Link-Snipped-#, did a quite of searching too to find it , wait I'll see if it is there in my history and post the link.

Found it
    Thanks Rifaa for the information but before you gave me the link, I have already seen many more such videos there ๐Ÿ˜€. That man's voice is really good. By the way who is that? In one of the song his beard was also visible. I guess it is our moderator "ash". Is it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Whoever he is, he is definitely helping us spread the word!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Me? No way.. I wear better shirts than the guy in those vids..

*grin*

(and I don't play the guitar)

Speaking of spreading words, when is this guy going to play the CE Song? Do you have any idea, Biggie? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    See, in most of the videos the guy plays Indian music and is fairly popular on youtube [ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ].

I guess the guy will work on CE Song. I'll try to get in touch with him.

@ Ash: The guy badly needs better shirts. Buy him one from following store-

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    I wear better shirts than the guy in those vids..
    *grin*
    Ha ha ha !!! Good one ash ๐Ÿ˜‰.

@Big_K , I will get him one better shirt if he increases the count of CEans to 50000 within months and most important show his face in any video.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    From what the sources have said, the guy looks so awesome that it causes temporary blindness! That is why he hides his face. I'll forward your demand to him.

๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm, those Gucci shirts looks highly metrosexual.. is that what our youtube dude yearns to wear? ๐Ÿ˜‰

How about something more.. cooler? #-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜‰

(of course, with the hood down, so he can blind all female fans with pure awesome looks)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The Gucci shirts, barring a few, most of them look kinda gay. And the model looks starved. Biggie are you sure about this guy and that he will love such shirts.
    As Ash suggested Hoodies are fine or you can gift him some funky Sandoze that show the muscles.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess the guy did not want to wear them. But he'd sell them for half the prize! ๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    I guess the guy did not want to wear them. But he'd sell them for half the prize! ๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks Big_K for giving us an idea in advance. If he is going to do business with some-one's gift ๐Ÿ˜”, we are not going to give him anything.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Does that mean we shouldnt sell CE Tees that Biggie has sent us for free?

Damn..

๐Ÿ˜›
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    Does that mean we shouldnt sell CE Tees that Biggie has sent us for free?

Damn..

๐Ÿ˜›
    Ofcourse not , may be he has some feelings with them.๐Ÿ˜€. You cannot play with it.Right?
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Still ๐Ÿ˜•

Who is he ?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Clue #1: He never gets the girl.

๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Rifaa
    Still ๐Ÿ˜•

Who is he ?
    One thing for sure, he is a good business man ๐Ÿ˜‰.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hint #3

He is very rude.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Clue #4

Absolutely hates SMS language
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    GO oN..keep going
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thats Biggie for sure ๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    English-Scared
    So now no more comments for this youtube fellow.:sshhh:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Me ๐Ÿ˜•

Are you sure?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    Me ๐Ÿ˜•

Are you sure?
    Yes Biggie i am sure ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Its biggie
    close this thread now.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread Closed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have studied the architecture and worked on 8051 microcontroller. But I found some intresting projects on 8052 (AT89C52). Are the architectures of both the same? With having the...
CEans! ๐Ÿ˜ Guess what? We have Mr. Paul Buchheit - the creator of Gmail & Friendfeed on CE to answer your questions ! [ Don't miss this once in 20...
Hi, i am using a thread library other than pthreads...it doesn't have any automatic scheduler function..but it has a dipatcher function... How can i use this dispatcher function along with...
Imagine yourself as an employee of a company that is looking at various options to cut the operating costs. Let's assume that the company has about 20,000 employees on its...
Let me get started - 1. College: VNIT [Nagpur, India] Annual Event: AAROHI 2. College: RKNEC [Nagpur, India] Annual Event: Pratishruti [PS: I don't know the English equivalents of the...