if any one can help ???

i heard song neele neele amber per on youtube by a guitarist n on tht there was written tht he z frm crazy engineers.com.....

if anyone of you can help me in ths regard tht iss tht man really a crazy engineers...????coz the song was marvellouslyyy sung

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neha - you already asked the question in the following thread ->

Click: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please continue there.

PS: Yes, that man is a member of Crazy Engineers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to calculate the power consumed by a capacitor which is connected to a line to improve powerfactor?
Well, we all talk about how we engineers can change the world, but beyond the theory and design stages things get very sticky. It seems that there is a VERY...
Heya Guys!!! Well lets do the first ever meet of CEans in Surat. List of Expected Ceans: godfather RajdeepCE fireball priyank180 Milan25---Need Confirmation from his side so People ready for...
hiiii hello i am sallan MK. i am in sixth sem of mechanical engineering. and i wants to make a MAJOR PROJECT. Will you my friends please suggest any project...
i am a b.tech. final year student of computer science discipline. I wish to do my major project on a networking topic. I have knowledge of c/c++ and am willing...