Iexplorer 7 issue

Hi all,
Im getting a problem with iexplorer7.0. when opening new explorer, it opens in an existing (alredy opened) explorer. I want to open it in new window.

Pls suggest ...

Vinay😕

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    engineer_vinay
    Hi all,
    Im getting a problem with iexplorer7.0. when opening new explorer, it opens in an existing (alredy opened) explorer. I want to open it in new window.

Pls suggest ...

Vinay😕
    Hi engineer_vinay

1. Please check the following links first: 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

2. Frankly speaking for the first time I have heard of such problems with browsers. I can only say try its fresh installation again and don't forget to check the "Tabs Settings" options in General tab of Tools->Internet Options Menu once.

May be this can help you. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, Is it possible to control speed of a small DC motor using fuzzy logic? Initially the idea was to build a Radio Controlled Car with speed proportional to...
CEans, I get many queries on how to create, run and manage a website. I'm presenting a series of 3 articles to tell you how to go about having your...
Hai friends.i am trinath & new to this group.i am in my final semester EEE. my project is OPTIMIZING THE PERFORMANCE OF CUK CONVERTER BY IMPROVING THE CONTROLLERS USING GENETIC...
What are Web services? Can anyone explain with a real time Example. I am Confused, Microsoft has its own Web Service like My services. Its based on the Microsoft passport...
The question is 'can we'? I've my own doubts! It really hurts to see young engineering students seeking ready-made stuff. Some are so careless that they ask for free presentations...