IES 2015 Paper Pattern & Other Information

Hey Ankita,
Greetings,
Can u please share the model paper for IES Mechanical.
Would be glad if you can help me with the examination pattern.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    murali047
    Can u please share the model paper for IES Mechanical.
    #-Link-Snipped-# I unfortunately don't have any samples papers to share here, but I've been through the format recently and it is as follows -

The written examination will comprise two sections:

Section I - objective types questions
    Section II – conventional (essay) type questions papers.

Both Sections will cover the entire syllabus of the relevant engineering subject

Section I – Objective Paper

General Ability Test:
    Part A – General English
    Part B – General Studies

Paper I & Paper II [2 hours each]

-----------------------------------------

Section II – Conventional Paper

Paper I - 3 hours
    Paper II - 3 hours

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

rupam das sir, i m in 2 nd year btech comp and we have a subject design engg in which we have to design a new product over 3 year...
Project Abstract / Summary : Oscilloscope is an inevitable part of testing of electronic components and circuits. Commercially available CROs and digital oscilloscopes are bulky and costly. The objective of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Main objective is to reduce the accidents due to structural damage of roads and bridges.A NON DESTRUCTIVE SENSING ROBOT FOR CRACK DETECTION AND DECK MAINTENANCE...
GreedyGame.com is a computer games company founded in the year 2014 by Arpit Jain and Arink Verma. With an intention to increase retention of players and create more user engagement,...
Corning, globally known for its Gorilla Glass, has announced a new project called 'Phire' that aims to provide a superior quality of glass. James Clappin, executive at Corning made the...