IEEE Paper for Solar Based Electric Fence

i am in need of ieee paper for solar based electric fence...
pls send me the link....
or give me some ideas about those project

Replies

• gayathri dhevi
    gayathri dhevi
    excuse me can anyone pls help me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    IEEE papers, unfortunately are paid and cannot be shared publicly. I think our fellow engineers can definitely help you with ideas, but you will have to ask specific questions or doubts about the topic.
  • gayathri dhevi
    gayathri dhevi
    tanq sir
    share some details relevant to this topic frnds
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gayathri dhevi
    tanq sir
    share some details relevant to this topic frnds
    Would be better if you could tell us what information you are looking for so that we can save some time.
  • gayathri dhevi
    gayathri dhevi
    whether this project is difficult to complete or easy?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple has announced the official price of its latest flagship phones in India. The price range starts at Rs. 62K for the base model of iPhone 6S (16GB) while the...
i am a final year b.tech student my 10th marks is 70% and in grades is 65% still 2 sem left but my marks in 12th is 53% will i...
Hi There! I am a Civil Engineering graduate and want to enter in the Software related field. My cousin told me to get into Software testing as it will be...
It's official. The homegrown brand Micromax has entered the laptop segment with the all new Canvas Lapbook. And this time it's not a 2-in-1 tablet convertible. It's a full bloom...
A new type of self-destructing computer chip has been developed that can destroy itself in just about five seconds. Developed by Novel Electronics Group at PARC, a Xerox company; the...