Identify the structure he designed

Identify him ?which famous structure he designed?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Identify the structure

Thread moved to Quiz, Puzzles section.

@Aman: You may directly display the image in the post by clicking on the [​IMG] button and pasting the complete image location (ending in file extension like .jpg, .png, .gif) in it. Image URL can be copied by right clicking on the Image and then selecting "copy image location" option in firefox.
  • Aman Goyal
    Aman Goyal
    [​IMG]
  • Aman Goyal
    Aman Goyal
    answer-
    Seshadri Srinivasan - designer of Bandra-Worli Sea Link

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to set up BSNL broad band connection in my computer. But the computer says " Install the network card". I have followed the BSNL CD completely, but the...
Many Happy Returns of the day to our CEan- Slashfear! 😁 🎉 I hope you have a rocking birthday bash! 🎉
Entrance exam for PhD to be true now Nagpur University's much-delayed decision to start an entrance exam for doctor of philosophy (PhD) aspirants from this session has been hailed in...
[video=youtube;znCPgldRWTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znCPgldRWTc&feature=player_embedded[/video] With Google Map Maker, you can : Start adding your local knowledge to the map. Add businesses and building outlines. Move place markers to the right locations. Build a...
Please share any new ideas you have for android apps..