Ideas needed For Competitions

Hey! our college's CS department is going to organize competitions any ideas for competitions rather than c/c++ programming competitions πŸ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Thread moved to CE General Help section]

Couple of of questions -

1. What exactly is the nature and scope of competitions?
    2. Are the competitions going to be online/offline. Who can participate?
    3. What is the budget (in USD) for the competitions?
    4. Other relevant information that might help us suggest few ideas to you πŸ˜€
  • Differential
    Differential
    Have a computer gaming compitition. I'm sure it will attract much responce. πŸ˜€
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    You can have these competitions:
    1.Programming
    2.Quiz(technical/non-technical)
    3.Computer gaming
    4.Blind typing
    5.Robotics
    6.Paper presentation
    7.Troubleshooting (In any field like operating system,networking etc.)
  • gohm
    gohm
    Komputergeek gave you some great types to develop with the CS area of your choice. Let us know what you decide and how it goes.
  • IT_intelligent
    IT_intelligent
    plzz give some info about blind typing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, i have a project to do in my freshmen year. it does not have to be professional. The subject I picked is about making cell phone robot. we...
here's a good find I stumbled on- This Chicago, IL firm is betting an old design will breathe vigor into the alternate energy market. They have designed and produced wind...
hi engineeres😎😎😎 can anyone tell me how i can commperss air in minimum money & sufficent quntity?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
now i do my b.tech in mechanical engineering.. and i am looking here for new and relevant paper presentation topics on aerospace.. plese let me know what i want...and i...
Hiii all, In a wireless channel, which of these 2 noise is more commonly present- AWGN or gaussian noise? I know its almost the same but which one is more...