Ideas for yearly quiz contest..

So after the quite amazing success of CE's Rapid Fire Quiz Contest and CE Grand Quiz Contests😁 It is clear that everyone here is absolutely crazy about quizzes 😁.. So, if there is something like a quizzing marathon or yearly, half yearly or quarterly quiz contest introduced, where each day we will be able to earn points and then after some length of time people with highest number of points will be awarded.. would you guys be game for it??? πŸ‘..

Please do share views on and ideas for such quizzes..πŸ˜€
#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Please do tag more and more people to this discussion to catch attention..So we can get everyone's views and ideas..πŸ‘

Thanking everyone in anticipation πŸ˜’

Replies

• Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    True! A very good idea!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've always received very cool response to quiz type competitions we've done in the past. The biggest quiz competition on CE was held in the month of November 2011 which ran for the complete month and it was super fun! We'd love to hold the competition frequently; but the only limiting factor is the human power available to organise the quiz. It takes lot of efforts to organise quizzes. πŸ˜€

If we get volunteers to help us create the quizzes; we'll be able to run the contest on monthly basis!
  • shivangi tripathi
    shivangi tripathi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've always received very cool response to quiz type competitions we've done in the past. The biggest quiz competition on CE was held in the month of November 2011 which ran for the complete month and it was super fun! We'd love to hold the competition frequently; but the only limiting factor is the human power available to organise the quiz. It takes lot of efforts to organise quizzes. πŸ˜€

If we get volunteers to help us create the quizzes; we'll be able to run the contest on monthly basis!
    Yes sir.. To hold such fine quizzes at mass level you will definitely require volunteers..
    I would like to volunteer for this task..

Please.. Its a request to all CEans.. Do come up and please take part in volunteering for quizzes.. Because I believe that quizzing is the best way to gain knowledge and it brings out the best competitive nature in us which will show its effect on the professional front of our lives..Also the confidence nurtured in us by quizzing helps us in all spheres of life..😁..
    Volunteering for such quizzes would help us in same ways..

Everyone on CE.. Please consider my request and give names as volunteers for quizzes and other such competitions...πŸ˜€ CE is helping us a lot and its doing a great job.. We really should extend a helping hand towards CE and take part in such good practices..πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Thanking you all in anticipation πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design procedures for building a steel lattice tower of 18-20 m high , capable of carrying 300 kg on top. Maximum Wind Speed is 50 m/s.
The CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week concludes today and we're super excited to announce the names of the Creative Writing Contest. The 1st Prize goes to @iamanands for his amazingly composed poem...
Hello, I am preparing for C-CAT to get addmission in CDAC.So please tell me from where i get the sample papers with SOLUTION.
Hello, I have done B.Tech from a small private college and it doesn't provide any placement.So i tried off campus and walk-ins but didn't select anywhere.Then i decide to do...
anyone have any idea about preparatory material for cdac entrance exam... or any one material regarding this.. please mail on this id- arswati157@gmail.com