1. Want To Own CrazyEngineers T-Shirt? Register Your Interest, NOW!

Ideas for mini project in instrumentation and control

Discussion in 'Project Ideas & Seminar Topics' started by Vatsala, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Vatsala

Vatsala Newbie

well...i want to do a mini-project in da field of instrumentation and control(prefferably)...culd neone...suggest me hw do i select a topic n strt up?????
  2. xheavenlyx

xheavenlyx Addict

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical & Instrumentation
    Re: culd neone help me out selecting a topic fr a mini-project???

wy dontcha do a $erch on g00gle??? if u ch00se ngineering den u cn als0 find aut wht u r intrested in.
  3. ash

ash Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Communications

LOL @ xheavenlyx

Hey Vatsala, I'll give you a hint. Try checking the "IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement" volumes for ideas that you can check out. They are usually innovative, full of theory and equations and have circuit diagrams. Its a great way to do a mini project that not many others have done..

If you are a student, ask your professors if they have a copy of them. Or check the library.
  4. choondu

choondu Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Mechanical

i will suggest you some ways to get a mini project topic...Search in Google for SEMINAR TOPICS and go to one of the sites offering seminar topics.. Pick one topic from there and thn do a related search...

One of my friend found his topic in this way..i remember him saying tht he picked topic from a site called Edufive.com..

here is the link:www.edufive.com/seminartopics.html

hope its useful...
  5. xheavenlyx

xheavenlyx Addict

Engineering Discipline:

ash I think the "IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement" part jumped off his head and mine too. :) Consider me rude like this till I see a reply, many run away after asking for a project. But Im kidding, that is if you reply...more than "one" post.)

Anyway ash gave the best advice.
    Professors are the best help you can get!

P.S: Im an IEEE member and the projects there are not for anyone in 1st/2nd year students, i think. Most of them are just too involved for beginners. Students who are realllyy interested and want to do something hard then they can choose from there.
  6. Vatsala

Vatsala Newbie

thanz a lot evry one....got da help
  7. xheavenlyx

xheavenlyx Addict

Engineering Discipline:

choondu thanks a lot for coming up with that link. It will be helpful to others looking for mini-projects or seminar topics. If you see any other person asking this point them to this thread or encourage them to search. :)

Again, thankyou.
  8. khyati singh

khyati singh Newbie

hi i want to ideas 4 mini project on instrument & control enng
  9. KINETIC_JOULES

KINETIC_JOULES Apprentice

Why don't you try starting a new thread? That way, you can get more responses. Project Ideas & Seminar Topics - CrazyEngineers Forum
    Just click on new thread and type your project query.
  10. hey..i am an instrumentation and control engineer in my 3 year and i want to do a project in my final year...plz suggest me some topics and post me text matter related to that, so that i can give presentation to my teachers.....thx.
  11. hiii.khyati....
    how ru..?
    mee also from the same trade in my 3 year..
    if u get some thing related to instru..n ctrl plz send me ..and i 'll do the same if i get some gud prjcts.
  12. remshad

remshad Apprentice

pic controlled stepper motor,load cell
  13. florafrank1985

florafrank1985 Certified CEan

Please give me a copy of "IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement" .It is not available with my lecturers.Thanks.any other ideas in Automation projects.
    My Email: florafrank1985@yahoo.co.uk
  14. sumith123

sumith123 Certified CEan

home automation project is good thing to establish ,,,its you can do via gps,mobile phone ...etc
  15. xheavenlyx

xheavenlyx Addict

Engineering Discipline:
  16. saqibbugti

saqibbugti Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    Instrumentation
    very nice book..
  17. icehari

icehari Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    Instrumentation & Control
  18. for good instrumentation project do "PC based boiler management using PIC" 4 the project report:

goo.gl/21HSI

hope u njoy!!!
  19. shashwatpatro

shashwatpatro Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:

hi ! I tried to see the IEEE link . But it allows only members .
    can u help me??

my email: shashwatpatro7490@gmail.com