Ideas for final year project

Friends i need ideas for doing my final year project IT department other than doing android apps.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manojrojen
    Friends i need ideas for doing my final year project IT department other than doing android apps.
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Have you thought of any ideas on your own? Do look at this section for the ideas contributed by fellow engineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a instrumentation engineer currently working in sales and not enjoying my job. I graduated in the year 2010 from Mumbai and since then i switched 4 companies all...
Hello everyone! I'm Pravesh Jain studying BE in ECE (currently in 5th sem).I'm confused about my future like what should i do after BE? My college offers well placement oppurtunities...
new feature in windows 10?????
Last month we informed you that Jolla has partnered with Intex to bring the Sailfish products in India by end of 2015. We now bring you more details about the...
Commuters in Delhi often face the problem of traffic congestion due to political rallies or road blocks, religious processions, accidents and strikes that are common in the nation's capital. To...