Ideas for CrazyEngineers Polo / Collared T-Shirt Design?

With the grand success of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts, we've decided to launch polo / collared t-shirts for all our CEans. We'd also be looking at launching the last year's design in new colors; as demanded by a lot of the buyers.

Because of limited space on the front; the collared t-shirts can mostly have about 3"x3" space on the front pocket area. I'm not too sure about putting up design on the back.

We'd like to know if you've any ideas about designing our collared t-shirts? Please let us know. We've about a month's time to get things planned so that the product will be ready in about 1.5 months from now.

Waiting for your suggestions and ideas.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I would say simply embroidered CE Logo on Left side above pocket and CrazyEngineers text on the sleeve will look great.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    I would say simply embroidered CE Logo on Left side above pocket and CrazyEngineers text on the sleeve will look great.
    Yep! That's always an option. I personally think we could put our logo on the front pocket and only the 'CE' part of the logo at the back. For example we could have a small 1" x 1" logo at the back would help us achieve a 'unique' style quotient.

What else can we do?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bumping this discussion.

Guys - we really need your opinions, feedback and comments here. What'd be your perfect color for a collared CrazyEngineers T-Shirt? Maybe we could launch a survey?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It would be better if we concentrate in better stuff. How about a code repository using Git in CE ?
    Enough of this stickers and tees shit 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Enough of this stickers and tees shit
    I know the sentiment. But those are two different topics; right? Let's focus on this one at the moment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have completed your MCA/ Engineering degree or currently pursuing your 7/8th Semester & haven't been placed yet , Do not worry HCL TalentCare Young Engineer Program aka YEP...
Also known as 'Fortress on Wheels' for its ability to provide high level of protection to the rider, the highly exclusive Mercedes Benz S600 Guard has arrived in India. Labeled...
Microsoft Outlook users that love their inbox have a new reason to cheer at the tech-giant has announced a significant update to their email box. There's a ton load of...
It has been quite some time since Vaio has come out with a new laptop or a tablet. Apparently, because Vaio was not generating a lot of profits, the brand...
Hello friends , My name is munna. currently i am in last semester of my b.tech (ECE), and waiting for final result. in last sem i have done 6 months...