ideas about vehicle running without fuel

hey
im aravindh studying first year mechanical engineering. I need some ideas about vehicle running without fuel plzzz suggest some ideas......

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    1) A vehicle that does not move.

(Please be more descriptive, I suppose you want to get a vehicle running without the conventional fossil fuels).
  • ARAVINDHASAMY V
    ARAVINDHASAMY V
    i had just thought any other sources to run a vehicle except fuels....
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    What other sources do you think are capable of powering a vehicle?
  • lal
    lal
    Don't we have the bicycle for that 😁

Alright, Electrical energy is already being used in place of fossil fuels. People have created spring would vehicles, but not quite practical. Is this the direction you need this discussion to progress?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1 . My plot size is 30 feet * 56 feet. 2. In the gorund floor, I build the house using 12 pillars (each pillar contains four 16 mm rods...
Micromax is back in the entry-level market with the launch of the Canvas Spark 3. The Micromax Canvas Spark 3 just like its previous iterations will go on sale exclusively...
Project Abstract / Summary : Automation in Jaggery making using PLC Sonal S. Sinde, Tejaswini V. Sarnobat, Ranjeet M. Kanase, Vijay R. Mali Department Of Instrumentation Engineering, Padmbhushan Vasantraodada Patil...
Project Abstract / Summary : The main concept is that using different brainwaves the user will be able to control a robot, while a microcontroller (Particle Photon) creates an online...
Project Abstract / Summary : Data deduplication is one of the important data compression techniques for eliminating duplicate copies of repeating data, and has been widely used in cloud storage...