Idea to Buy a laptop..

Hi friends..I'm a Crazy EEE student... I am having the plan to buy a laptop.. Pls give me Your valuable suggestions...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Umar
    Hi friends..I'm a Crazy EEE student... I am having the plan to buy a laptop.. Pls give me Your valuable suggestions...
    That's a very open ended question. Try to provide information such as -

1. Your budget
    2. Primary use
    3. Brand, Screen-size etc. preferences
    4. Everything you think that might help us make you a choice.
  • TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    Kool

Nice To Search For A Suggestion

I Prefer You Go For Dell Vostro 1400 Which Comes With All The Features You Need With Core2duo Or May Be Centrino-duo With Pre Installed Vista Home Basic.i Own A Compac V3033 Au, But I Dont Suggest You To Go For That. But If You Are In Cities Like Banglore Or Delhi Go For Dell, Else Go For Hp Laptop(service Point Of View) With Core2duo Which Can Fulfill All What An Eee Engg. Student Needs Till He Leaves His Profession.
  • Umar
    Umar
    Thank you verymuch for your valuable suggestion...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    If you want a piece of art that can do anything not caring about money go with Apple with some VMware to install Windows

Something cheapy but very nice HP & Acer new models. But you'll find them shipped with Vista remove it & install XP or your favourite OS, because Vista just eats resources.

Something crappy Dell. As Steve Jobs said "Uninnovative peige boxes" and really they are.

In my home me and my family have one Macbook & 2 Acer Tablet & Notebook & one HP.

Go with HP and Acer if you want recommends about specific models just ask.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    If you want a gaming machine, go buy a desktop ... customize it yourself, assemble it yourself to fully appreciate and understand the machine.

Then please answer Biggies questions 😀

If you are confused, and can afford it .. go for Dell Vostro .. if you think its overpriced, then go for HP. Simple.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, CEan - Gaurav (second official member of CE 😁 )just bought a Vostro. I'll ask him to post a review.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get hold of Cadence First Encounter which is a EDA tool used for routing. Otherwise could someone tellme if synopsys...
Hi All....... Hi Guyz..Its me again with a discussion regarding the Future Fuel. Lets share your opinions/ideas/doubts in this section. Go for the Poll To Vote for your Fuel of...

hi

hi everybody
Hi all, Pls. inform me how many and which file system requires at booting time in win 98, win xp and win2000. Pls....
Please send me mini or major project.😁