idea for graduation project

Hello everyone

I have to a graduation project this year at college but I haven't found an idea yet
help please

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Asok Saraf, a well known Marathi actor used to be a favorite of mine on DD serials of old when I used to watch TV. As mamaji his dialogue delivery was inimitable.
    In one scene some one accosts him:'Hello there.' Saraf spins around shouting,'Where. where?'
    So are we. "What, what?"

Unless more details like what area, time available and such are put up, CEans will all be at sea instead of CE to offer any suggestions.
  • marmssm
    marmssm
    Hello
    I am a student IT engineering, and I want ideas for graduation projects in artificial intelligence
    Thank you
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    marmssm
    graduation projects in artificial intelligence
    Being short on the natural one, I may need AI myself. Unfortunately not my area. Many CEans here are keen on AI and may help you.

Have a look here:
    Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas/Topics For Engineering Students
  • marmssm
    marmssm
    Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Conventional payment card swipes are soon going to become a thing of the past. Tech giants like Google and Apple have already launched their payment platforms Google Wallet and Apple...
Who am I and what I do: I am a former corporate lawyer turned entrepreneur - I have an education startup which enables Indian universities and industry bodies to launch...
I am looking for DC Motor i need for my bot with a weight of around 35 Kg and about 60X60 cms in dimensions . What amount of torque will...
Quote: Everyone knows that Tesla Motors Inc. doesn’t do things the same way as other automakers. However, the company’s unique approach to automaking runs far deeper than the Model S’s...
I am final year computer science student. I am interested to do project in Java/.NET alone OR combined with web development. Kindly suggest some new ideas.