Idea AURUS 3 Price In India Is Rs. 6990 - Tech Specs Revealed

After the successful Idea AURUS 2 - One Of The Cheapest Dual SIM 3G Android Jelly Bean At 6490/-, Idea is back with its new set of 3G smartphones - Idea ID 920 and Idea Aurus 3. Powered by a 1GHz processor, both these smartphones have Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support. Basking in the glory of these new smartphones, Idea Cellular Limited seems to have taken it seriously to launch a series of Android running cheap smartphones in India. It has already sold 3 lakh 3G smartphones since the time it first ventured in this domain. The Indian market isn't complaining to see the 4-inch screen of Aurus 3 that has 800 x 480 pixel resolution display. Running on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), Idea's Aurus features a 5 megapixel rear camera and a VGA front camera.

Along with support for 3G, your connectivity to internet as well as other devices is ensured by support for Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone features a 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of on-board memory extendable by the microSD card slot. A 1400 mAh battery will make the smartphone alive. This entry level phone and is aimed at targeting semi-urban markets has rich features.

Idea-Aurus-3

Along with these tech specs, Aurus III will offers its users the rich experience of popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, from what the company claims. To lure the customers with internet packs, Idea is offering a data usage offer for Idea 3G users with the devices. For a pack of Rs. 261, ID 920 and Aurus III users can get 1GB and 1.6 GB of 3G data, respectively, and Idea TV subscription free for the first 3 months. The 3G pack is available along with the smartphones in all Idea 3G circles. In the rest of the country, smartphone users can opt for attractive 2G data pack offering unlimited 2G data for Rs. 261.

Available immediately in retail and online stores across the country, the price in India for the Aurus is Rs. 6990/-, while that of Idea ID 920 is Rs. 4,950/-. That's all about these 3G smartphones. Your reviews are welcome in the comments.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My cousin has completed her BE in 2012, now working in a MNC. She wants to pursue MTech but in distance mode. Any AICTE approved distance MTech courses ? Any...
we are unable to connect c++ and sql(database) using codeblocks....please guide
IBM’s Watson supercomputing platform did make a grand first impression with its launch in the real world, spanning expertise in assessing financial risk at the Citi to aiding oncologists towards...
I am trying to learn Embedded Linux & the process is getting worse day-by-day.I have too many questions in my mind regarding Kernel,bootloader,gdb,toolchains & the list doesn't stops. Well, I...
After the recent launch at the Google I/O Conference, one of Google's really cool feature called the 'Conversation Search' is now live. Though a silent launch, this new feature is...